Sunday, September 27, 2009

Free time all the time?

With the kids back at school, Fall starting to feel like fall, and long days ahead at the office, I thought to myself, what on earth could I give to you to brighten your day (or at least help pass the time)?
Simple: Websites! Who doesn't love a good scan of Perez Hilton or The Sartorialist? No one. Glad we could agree on something, so here you go, a few gems from my bookmarks to yours, happy hunting!

www.eatingwell.com
www.101cookbooks.com
www.enlightenedcooking.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com/bdhq (sneaking this in there)
www.familystylefood.blogspot.com
www.lift-magazine.com

Enjoy, after a browse through these I'm sure it'll be at least 4 hours from the time you started.. and that's just looking at the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment